Subject: RE: [Leica] Shooting in the middle of nowhere...
From: "Wesson, Leo W" <LWWesson@pier1.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 18:04:55 -0500

feli,

i have carried 300 plus rolls on a 6 wk trip.  at that time i was shooting f1's.  came back with half of it unshot. and i shot a lot.  a lot of time on a trip like this is spent traveling, when you might not shoot as much.  if i were to do it again, i would take about 3 rolls per day; 90 to 120 rolls.  i would also think more about my shots and shoot conservatively.  i find that a roll seems a lot longer without zooms and winders.  300 rolls is also very heavy and takes up a large bag on it's own.

leo