Subject: [Leica] LUG visit to Leica UK - clarification
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 13:14:56 +0100

Leica UK have asked me to clarify the details of what the above day on
18 November will consist of. They will provide all refreshments
including a buffet lunch, and run a Leica clinic so that attendees can
have their equipment checked whilst other things are happening, but they
will obviously not be responsible for the costs of any repairs that are
necessary nor generally carry out such repairs 'there and then'.

There are a number of vacancy still, and I am anxious not to let this
generous offer pass by because of lack of numbers. It promises to be a
good day when we can all meet each other and get to know people at Leica
UK! And who knows who might pop in - last time I was there I renewed my
acquaintance with Ian Berry (Magnum).

Gerry
- --
Gerry Walden LRPS