Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital Leica M
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 15:19:05 -0400

I don't think so. I would be willing to bet - though I don't know how
we'd prove this - that the bulk of Nikon D1H and D1x bodies, and Canon
EOS1D and EOSD1s bodies are being sold to pros, as are most of the Nikon
and Canon "pro" lenses, as opposed to the vast, vast majority of Leica
bodies. In fact, I would guess that the majority of F5s, and EOS1v
bodies also go to pros. Don't forget, unlike Leica, Nikon and Canon both
have extensive pro-am to total am bodies. They,in effect, have their own
Konica RF and Bessa R2 lines....;-)