Subject: [Leica] LUG day at leica UK, Milton Keynes
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 11:38:01 -0400

Some time ago I suggested that we might have a LUG day at Leica UK in Milton Keynes. New equipment will be available for examination etc. and problems can be sorted with their engineers etc. All costs will be borne by Leica. We have settled on Tuesday 18 November (unfortunately they are not available at the weekends.) This will be an ideal day for a get-together to meet each other.

I need definite names as soon as possible by email please as space is lmited to 15 people, and I will also be inviting those on the Leica Forum. Priority will be given to people based in the UK on a first come, first served basis.

Gerry

- --
Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com