Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: National Geographic scandal
From: Feli di Giorgio <feli2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 20:57:26 -0700

On Sunday, Aug 31, 2003, at 13:24 US/Pacific, JCB wrote:

> Having a TV is indeed worthwhile.
>
> Half hour sitcoms... absolutely totally worthless.
>
> Science and nature shows... absolutely wonderful.
>
> JB

Ok, You got a point. While I still had a TV, that's what I watched.
There was a great British show call "Connections" and in Germany
I used to watch "Aus Forschung und Technik", a science show that used
to get
similar ratings to 20/20 over here.
Unfortunately most of the good shows are on cable. Network TV is a
cultural wasteland.

feli
safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety. 				-Benjamin Franklin

feli2@earthlink.net