Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: National Geographic scandal
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 17:44:53 -0600

> Mr. Reid has another list for this kind of diatribe. You should take your
> personal views there instead of always intertwining them into the LEICA
> USER GROUP posts you make.
>
> There are two sure fire ways to make enemies of your friends. 1.) Talk
> about religion, and 2.) Talk about politics.
>
> You have certainly pigeon-holed yourself with your recent statements.
>
> JB

Are you the guy that owns those big yellow diggers?

Anyway, come on JCB, I think you've been on the LUG long enough to know this
is standard LUG fare and about as on topic as most of the content here? Far
too mild mannered stuff to head over to the LugForum.

Any friend who can't cope with a bit of religion and politics is a pretty
woosie friend - I'd dump em pretty quick!