Subject: Re: [Leica] National Geographic scandal
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 15:55:36 -0700

Yeah, I saw People Magazine and went ballistic. :-P

You're right. But there are pockets of good stuff out there. It's just
too much work to find it.

On Sunday, August 31, 2003, at 12:17  PM, Steve LeHuray wrote:

> No matter how you cut it we here in the US are all part of a "People
> Magazine" culture. Give it some thought.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

"A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is still
putting on its shoes."
- -- Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain)