Subject: Re: [Leica] National Geographic scandal
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 13:46:26 EDT

In a message dated 8/31/03 9:35:21 AM, telyt@earthlink.net writes:

<< I've never owned a TV either; like feli, I don't see much point in sitting
on my arse watching someone else's adventures when I could go outside and
make my own. --Doug Herr >>
Doug,

That's called creativity and having a calling and a sense of how precious
your life is. If you watch TV or go to the movies often, you're living others
lives or fantasy lives. That's the Zelig syndrome. Not many folks experience that
exhilaration in one's own world view and the humility of not imposing it on
others.

bob rosen

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] National Geographic scandal)