Subject: Re: [Leica] Added photos of France to my web site
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 08:17:22 +0200

Steve,

Thanks for the look into La France profonde...I can almost smell the fresh baked
bread from the boulangerie. My favourite among the pictures is the one of the
line of children and a dog in the corner.

One critical comment I have is that one many of the vertical shots, there is too
much uninteresting foreground. This is something I also struggle with in similar
surroundings. An example would be:

http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/Albums/St_Benoit_Aug%20_2003_BW01/pages/03BW10121.htm

But overall, a very nice essay.

Nathan