Subject: [Leica] Re: Don's PAW 35
From: David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 18:03:11 -0700

Don:

Great shot! My only complaint... I'd like to have seen the shot a few
seconds later, when the young woman in the front had put the letter down,
so we could see her face... even if it was blurred.

David.

- ------------

Don Dory wrote:

>School has settled into a routine now, everybody is back in country, and
>all the old patterns have come back.  This is a typical hall scene for the
>9th and 10th graders at my daughter's school.
>
>Enjoy the chaos.
>
>http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1719460&size=lg

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Website at: www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr

Replies: Reply from David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca> ([Leica] RE: Re: Don's PAW 35)