Subject: Re: [Leica] Pictures at an exhibition - Leica portraits of local artists
From: Nathan Wajsman <>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 07:42:23 +0200

My two favourites are the pictures of Bill Cox and Robin Woodford; the first
because it is a true environmental portrait, showing the artist at work and not
just posing, and the second because the light is very interesting. A couple of
the other images, for example Vicky Silver, are interesting only to the local
viewers because they know the artist.