Subject: Re: [Leica] Added photos of France to my web site
From: Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:29:20 -0400

Jerry:

> Very fine photos.  I was there in 1957 and in 1959.  I see that not too
> much has changed in the many years.

I lived there in 1960-61. And visited probably ten times since, most
recently about four years ago. Believe me, lots has changed. Though in many
if not most parts of Paris, visually it could be pre-WWII!!

I used b+w and Kodachrome and, fort the latter, today the colors are as true
as they were when I got the film back from the Kodal labs.

>  I was using Ektachrome in my
> IIIf, but the slides are shifting color or fading.  I wish I had used
black
> and white film. as you did.

Seth     LaK 9

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Added photos of France to my web site)