Subject: [Leica] As long as you know you're drunk, You're on Ebay
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:04:39 -0700

Listening to a rock funk station I think instead of my usual boring
classical where if there is an announcer at all they are laid waaaaay
(yawn) back. This station has what sounds to be about 4 or 5 dj's or
announcers all talking simultaneously plus a caller inner on the phone.
That makes 5!. Its kind of like Firesign funk Portland Theater, Anyone
here knows who they are. I just found out because of my cleaning person
had it on when i got home.

Anyway the topic right now really is Ebay addition and not being drunk
on ebay. (I think).   :) no really.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com