Subject: Re: [Leica] Herman Molina
From: Aaron Sandler <aaron.sandler@duke.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:14:04 -0400

Tina,

It was really nice to see these photos.  They tell a wonderful story, full
of optimism.

My mom discovered Heifer International a few years ago, and since then
she's been giving people birthday and other gifts in the form of
donations.  As I'm sure you know, they have donation amounts for sponsoring
cows, goats, chickens, bees, rabbits, etc.  Somewhere in the world is a
veritable menagerie with my name associated!  Who knows, perhaps even
Herman's cow!  I'm forwarding her the link to your photos...I know she'll
be happy to see them.

Best,
Aaron