Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo scandal at National Geographic!!!
From: Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 08:12:05 -0400

Was it really a fake bird on the cover?   I was only able to read the first
part of the article at the link, but what I did read reminded me (perhaps
very unfairly) of all those "scientific" arguements "proving" that the
Apollo moon walks were faked.

But like I said, I may be being completely unfair, since I didn't read the
article!!!    Did National Geographic respond to the allegations?

Dan C.