Subject: RE: [Leica] Noctilux -
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 16:30:53 -0400

At 03:10 PM 8/27/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello to all, I am new on the list as of today.  I was on
>about a year or so ago and did an unsubscribe because of
>travel.  Good to be back.

Welcome back, Charles or Rev? The digital back is not due until 2004.  I
jumped in with the Canon 10D which can use the R lenses with an adapter.  I
can't wait until 2004 for the digital back, but I will probably get it when
it comes out.  If Leica is with anybody at all digitally knowledgeable, it
should be upgradeable by downloads.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com