Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica IRC? Will the FUN NEVER END!!????
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:01:58 +0100

You don't _need_ to know what one is, just that you need one. The link says
quite clearly 'To join our Leica chat, you'll need to get an IRC client' and
then gives two examples. If the page had said 'Install your preferred IRC
client before accessing the IRC server' I could have understood the problem
but it seems perfectly clear - to me at least.

Steve