Subject: Re: [Leica] nightclub advice
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 19:56:05 -0700

Maybe, but it was Andre Kertesz who's book was "Diary of Light." A
favorite in my collection. One of 3,000 in the world. It's gorgeous!
Too bad more people won't be able to own it.

Speaking of light meters, my violin teacher dated the daughter of the
inventor of the Weston meter. And no, it wasn't Edward! :-)

On Sunday, August 24, 2003, at 09:00  AM, Jon wrote:

> I think Ansel was around before there was light ! :-)

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is
proof
against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man [person] in
everlasting ignorance – that principle is contempt prior to
investigation."
- --Herbert Spencer