Subject: Re: [Leica] EV
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 15:58:56 -0700

simon offered some very interesting reading:
Subject: [Leica] EV

> Maybe of interest
> http://johnlind.tripod.com/science/scienceexposure.html<<<

Hi Simon,
Thanks for the site, excellent teaching material

I had a look at it and damn near gave up photography with so much
information, it scared me right off. I figured if I studied it I'd find out
how many mistakes I've been making all these years and find out I've been
the luckiest damn shooter in the world to have succeeded. ;-)

In any event it's the kind of information to have on file as reference if
something comes up and one needs to know. Thanks again,
ted

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] EV)
Message from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> ([Leica] EV)