Subject: Re: [Leica] soleil...
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 09:13:50 -0700

first, your photo... I do find it lonely ,haunting, compelling....
wonderful, in part, because of the "impressionistic" quality to its
appearance.

on my image, thanks for your comments... the little one is truly a
riot...

as to gas ...closer to $2.50 a gallon right now , but what the hell...

:-)

Steve