Subject: RE: [Leica] Don's PAW 32 Clouds on virgin prairie
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:51:56 -0400

B. D.
I will take your suggestion and go in at the pixel level and move some
pixels up into the 190's.  What is funny is that I had to go in at the
pixel level to clean up around the branches after using curves on the
plain to lighten it up.

Just as a jab :), it is amazing what these old obsolete 40 year old
lenses will do.  I can't quite make out individual leaves in the
original scan.  Not so bad for a crummy not invented at Wetzler lens, 21
SA.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com