Subject: Re: [Leica] Nigerian pen pals
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 06:44:09 +0800

>D Khong wrote:
> >
> > Heck, my neighbour made a cool deal with one of them and now he's moved out
> > of my area, bought a 40 acre estate with a 35,000 sq ft. mansion and
> > olympic size pool and has 11 lived in servants to pander to his family's
> > needs. Now he's also flashing new leica gear and new Porsche.
> >
> > D.K.
> >

>Could it be -
>         Mr. T?
>

>Mark Rabiner

There are many of them, ALL multimillionaires requiring your assistance!
You have many choices depending on how much dough you wish to make in the
end. Think of all the leicas and porches that awaits you upon successful
completion of the transaction.

Dan

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] Nigerian pen pals)
Message from D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg> (Re: [Leica] Nigerian pen pals)