Subject: [Leica] New book: Doctors' Work. Ordering
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 20:08:26 -0700

Howdy folks,
What a break from computers, phones and life in general can do for ones R&R
relationship with life. Kind of makes a guy appreciate quiet time from it
all. But most important? It helps keep the BP running at a normal pressure
pattern without fear of a stroke. :-( A pattern I'm learning to live with,
like it or not!

What a few days away from the world can do for a fella. Like WOW! :-) So
many requests for signed copies of my new book "Doctors Work" was a bonus
dose of good medicine. :-)

Due to the numbers already requested we've made arrangements for copies to
be ordered directly via e-mail or snail mail for those wishing a signed copy
which includes "The Photographer's Supplement." Written to answer many of
the questions asked by photographers, Doctors' Work becomes an excellent
learning book with the Photographer's Supplement on using available existing
light with a Leica. As the supplement explains how and why I related to the
light, eyes and action in the taking of specific photos and is only
available when ordering from me.

The book is $50 plus whatever shipping charges are involved to send to your
location.
Please contact me off list if you are interested.      tedgrant@shaw.ca
Thank you
Ted