Subject: RE: [Leica] how to pack for fed-ex?
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 19:31:52 -0400

Simon,
Find a retailer that sells ZH cases and they can order new foam.  You
can have either the pre-cubed stuff or solid that you can cut however
you want.  What you will need is the model number of your case and or
the exact interior dimensions wxhxd to confirm the correct foam.

Sorry to hear about yours melting.  I had that happen and it took me
quite some time with denatured alcohol to clean the gummy stuff from the
cameras.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com