Subject: RE: [Leica] BD COLEN BEARS A MILLSTONE!
From: "Buzz Hausner" <buzz.hausner@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 19:21:51 -0400

Oops.  Obviously this was intended as an off-list message.  I beg
forgiveness from B.D. and the LUG.

Hey, B.D.!

	All those people on the LUG actually think that you were serious
when you reversed the digits in your age!  By the way, your shots for
the "Claddagh" newsletter at the Marian Manor Nursing Home were better
than o.k.  What is Sarah planning to do with you when they move Marian
Manor to Quincy?  I for one will still come visit you, but they have got
to get rid of your roomie on life support.  Oh, yeah, I finally figured
out how to get a full charge on your chair's battery.

	Buzz