Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo Story
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 07:39:37 -0400

David - I too like the continuous loop of the presentation.  That which
I saw wetted my appetite for more about this man.  He clearly is a
complicated individual - is he nuts, just stubborn, super dedicated to
his causes ?  Don't know - this is where the journalism part starts -
to ask those questions that the readers want answered.  So far so good.

ernie nitka