Subject: Re: [Leica] god help me...but God isn't available right now, Jack
From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 07:54:31 -0700

Good point! I opted out for a 90-C for it's weight, never mind very low
cost, and that it's an outdoor lens for the most part.  I use it as part of
a small light kit along with a CV28 F3.5 and a 35 'cron.
Although, I wouldn't mind seeing the 2.8 reworked for size and weight. With
an Asp. surface they just might be able to produce another legend.
Slobodan Dimitrov