Subject: RE: [Leica] Old times in Washington, DC
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 13:35:57 -0400

As I said, I'm neither B. D. Canon, nor do I have any Canon equipment.
But I would think that the obvious answer to both your questions is yes
- - it appears to have the standard Canon lens mount, which means it
should take the whole range of Canon lenses. And, according to the press
release - the LIST price is $999 with a new, compact digital zoom, or
$899 body only. God knows how low the street prices will go.

http://www.usa.canon.com/templatedata/pressrelease/20030820_digitalrebel
.html