Subject: [Leica] Summitar lens hoods
From: "Don Dory" <>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 07:27:36 -0400

As I mentioned in the body of a previous message, the IROOA, 12585, and
the 12538 all fit on my Summitar.

As to the barn door shade, it is really effective, really large, and a
real PITA to use.  Yes sir, walking down the street with my IIIf wrapped
around my wrist and having to hold the camera 8 inches away from my body
to avoid knocking the shade off.  Oops, sorry I gouged out your
daughters hair while I was walking by...

Replies: Reply from Karen Nakamura <> (Re: [Leica] Summitar lens hoods)