Subject: Re: [Leica] Tina - please discuss Leica R lenses on Canon digi body
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:44:35 -0400

At 11:59 AM 8/19/2003 +1000, you wrote:
>I presume Tina that the lenses act as pre-stopped lenses, in which case
>the shutter priority would not work: does the adaptor allow auto-stop down
>as well?

Right, Alistair.  Nothing is automatic.  The aperture and manual modes can
be read through the lens.  There is nothing to stop you from using the
shutter priority, but you have to make an educated guess on the
settings.  Of course, you have the screen and histogram to check after the
shot so you can experiment with anything and know immediately whether it
worked or not.  I love it!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com