Subject: RE: [Leica] Is that jerk cassidy stil doing a PAW?
From: Ken Firestone <kenf@speakeasy.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:21:52 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003, bdcolen wrote:

   Kyle's great Howard Dean shot reminded me of something - and sent me
   looking for the 1969 GWU yearbook - and the flatbed..
   http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-50912.html

   As cropped in the yearbook...late October, 1968. Undoubtedly shot on
   Tri-X - was there any other film? - with a Pentax and Vivitar Series 1
   28 lens - those of you who only look at Leica images, avert your eyes!
   :-)

So you were doing yearbook stuff in 1969, huh? I assume GWU is George
Washington University?

And why weren't you using a Leica then? When I did my yearbook stint,
a few years earlier, I managed to use my M2 quite a bit. (pictures later)