Subject: Re: [Leica] Questions on LC5 Auxilliary lenses
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 22:46:52 -0700

Gee, Rob, I appreciate the boost, but I am still learning the camera.  I'd
like to know most of the answers you asked for too, though I'll probably not
worry with aux lenses.  So far, the stock one has been enough, and the only
crits I've had regarding focal length seemed to be about the wide angle
being too wide angle.

I think the most important accessory for your camera would be a second
battery and a quick charger.  The freeing thing about this camera is the
lack of accessories needed.

It sucks to peruse Ebay and not see anything you need or want. Go figure.
Feel free to email me, or come to IRC channel #Leica. I am there every
business day and more.

SonC
http://www.sonc.com