Subject: Re: [Leica] Beautiful eyes_SonC's pic
From: "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 20:38:11 -0700

Sonny,

My house is next to a jogging trail!  A converted railroad bed "Rails to
Trails" deal. The horses are actually on my property...they belong to the
daughter of the previous owner...I didn't have the heart to displace
them....our agreement is she "mucks" the stables... The apples are from a
tree in the backyard...this "city boy" is adapting to country life very
nicely...   An LC5 is on my short shopping list!

Jon

Message from "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] Beautiful eyes_SonC's pic)
Message from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Beautiful eyes_SonC's pic)