Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: wine (WAS: Travels with M6: Fort Ross Heritage Day)
From: "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 22:45:31 -0700

I agree! Ashland is a wonderful place to spend a few days. Many photo
opportunities. I too am a vegetarian (well..I don't eat red meat) that
occasionally has a little salmon or cheese. For 20 years I would travel
between Olympia, Wa. & San Jose, Ca. Ashland is smack in the middle. I think
the Plaza Hotel is the old Mark Antony? Have you ever been to the Ashland
Fudge Co.? The main street has an exceptional bookstore, sweet shoppe,
(where you can still get a Green River Phosphate) ....Ashland, one of my
favorite spots!
jon