Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 33 or so: First day of school, again
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 22:35:24 -0400

School started this week in Atlanta.  It was great fun watching all the
five year olds coming to school for the first time, checking out the
other children and maybe for the first time being really away from their
mother for a whole day.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1688621&size=lg

Normally I don't post more than one image, but I found these two mom's
having a wonderful chat, finding out who did what and went where during
the summer break.  These two were mostly oblivious to the steady stream
of children passing by, into the school, and out of their realm for the
first time in months.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1688623&size=lg

As always, comments are welcome.

Don