Subject: [Leica] Internet site
From: Lee England <engl6914@cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 21:20:23 -0500

To those who commented on my internet site, I really appreciate it.  Putting
together a site from scratch is a real project.  Now I have to go learn
about search engines.  By the way, I learned photography from a book and to
a great extent from the postings on the LUG over the last 2 1/2 years,
including the PAWs.  I don't comment a lot, but I do read.

Lee England
Natchez, Miss.
www.englandphotographic.com