Subject: Re: [Leica] Source for Canon rangefinder spares?
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:43:36 -0700

Hi Doug!

     I notice more R Leica gear on German eBay.  I'm
looking for an M Leica down the road a piece.  The
problem of buying from Germany in the US is the
lack of credit cards option and hence Paypal.  It's a
punishing $50 for a bank transfer/currency which will
problably be needed with the additional shipping
makes it unlikely I'll find anything there.  Still,
there is more R gear than on the US site.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net