Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: No digital comments?
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:44:57 -0400

I was thinking again last night about the comments of those who suggest
we should only post Leica images...And wondered if that meant that, were
the late Robert Capa a member of this list, you would only want to see
his Leica images, and would have no interest in the images he shot with
Contaxes and Rolleis? Would you look at Larry Burrows' wide-angle shots,
taken with Ms, but not his tele shots, taken with Nikons? And what about
the work of Eugene Smith - would we need a certificate of Leicauticity
stating that a particular image was shot with a Leica?

At that point my head was hurting so badly I took two Tylenol and turned
out the light.;-)

B. D.

Replies: Reply from tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: No digital comments?)