Subject: Re: [Leica] Power overload
From: "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:17:45 -0700

"It's still happening here in Berkeley, but the naked people only come out
for the annual "How Berkeley Are You?" parade. They're never the people you
want to see naked.."

Hi Rich,

I had just started working for Central Bank and was busy counting tellers
cash...I spot this guy in line and the only thing he has on is a guitar
strap...attached to a guitar...His bankbook was stuffed into the guitars
soundhole!! I guess he was somewhat of a celebrity on campus...Then there
was the other guy that walked in with a shopping bag over his head!!...He
had clothes on...And was a regular customer...I unfortunately did not spot
anyone carrying a Leica...

Message from "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] Power overload)
Message from tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net> (Re: [Leica] Power overload)