Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: No digital comments?
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:06:12 -0700

At the risk of alienating a significant segment of this list... I agree;
cool it with the non-Leica subject matter.  I came here for the Leica
content; pictures, talk, gear, technique relevent to 35mm photography;
primarilly rangefinder photography.

I personally have no interest whatsoever in any aspect of digital image
capture, but I respect that Leica makes a digi-cam and that others think
differently than me.  That said, I still wish the chatter were kept to
Leica-related subjects; film or digital.

I know, I know... the occasional off-topic banter is pervasive, and I
occasionally enjoy that too.  It's when the discussion gets (quasi)
technical and non-Leica digital specific that my eyes glaze over.

Another approach would be to adjust the subject line to match the content
before hitting the send button.  Subject drift happens fast and very often a
relevent (to me) subject morphs into something totally irrelevent.

cheers all
Jack McLain
Tucson, AZ
http://jackmclain-photography.dotcommunity.net