Subject: Re: [Leica] Some recent PAW pics
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 18:23:19 -0700

Randy,

Fantastic set of photos. This is one of the reasons photography exists,
and you are doing an exemplary job! Very personal, very clean, very
nice.

On Wednesday, August 13, 2003, at 08:18  AM, Randy Jackson wrote:

> Hi, just wanted to share some recent PAW photos (weeks 26-31). All were
> taken with my CLE, and most of the recent ones using a CV 28mm f3.5.
> Please take a look.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

There are three kinds of men. The ones that learn by reading. The few
who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric
fence. - Will Rogers.