Subject: Re: [Leica] One more thing on Xtol
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:54:13 -0700

Christer Almqvist wrote:

> Hadn't we all upped it ourselves long ago?
>
> Chris
>
> >Kodak has actually UPPED the shelf life of Xtol to ONE YEAR (see
> >Pub. J-109), with the proviso that 1:2 and 1:3 dilutions have caused
> >some problems for users who processed film between 6 months and 1
> >year after mixing the solution.
> >
> >SO THERE!
>
> --
> Christer Almqvist

Christer I'm not following you on this one shelf life of working
solution already diluted? who does that?
but i have a feeling that's not what you're saying. But it sure almost
sounds like your saying the developed film gets screwed up because of an
Xtol dilution. Who ever said this was horrible deluded a lot more than
1:3! AT least it makes no sense from over here!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] One more thing on Xtol)