Subject: Re: [Leica] Leitz NY lenses
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 07:33:49 -0700

Larry

I was writing about the WOC  enlarging lenses that were made for
E. Leitz NY.  I had two, and they were uncoated.

The camera lenses were coated and were considered merely
adequate in their day.  This might have been the reaction of the Leica
snobs of that period.  BTW, there were a lot less of them at that time.

Jerry