Subject: Re: [Leica] Comments Appreciated
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:17:48 -0700

I kinda like the old painted door - I'm a sucker for interesting and well
exposed textures - and the toilets which is well composed and humorous.
What I dont care for much is the website framing with the artificial
shadows.  It distracts me from the compositions, and adds nothing to your
work.

Nice stuff.
thanks for sharing
Jack McLain