Subject: [Leica] Digital SLR
From: LRZeitlin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:04:32 EDT

<<As I think more about it, it seems to me the pellicle mirror would make

great sense for a digital SLR. >>

I may be missing the point. Why would a digital SLR need a mirror at all?
Don't you want to see the image that is recorded on the sensor rather than the
aerial image ptoduced by the lens? What a digital SLR really needs is a very
fine grained digital viewfinder with an eyepiece which magnifies the image to
"life" size.

Larry Z