Subject: Re: [Leica] Speedier Rewind of screwmount, M3 & M2...
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:01:24 +0200 (MEST)

For me it's quicker because it is a real easy habit to get into.

Since most of us are old white-haired cranks ...

I have a bad wrist ... sit too much working at a computer and develop too
much film (agitating by flipping cans over and then back). I've noticed
that when I use the M2, with one long stroke, somewhere between half-way
and all out, I get a sharp pain starting from my thumb moving up my arm.
It's the same pain I get with Alt-Gr + 8 (something I have to do hundreds
of times a day when I work with a Swedish keyboard).

Don't have that trouble with M3 DS :) (Not with my M3 either, it seems the
M2 has a longer arm).

Oh well, trivia ... it's a Tuesday.

Daniel