Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux hunt continues
From: Feli di Giorgio <feli2@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 22:59:50 -0700

Alright, I'm going to wander out on thin ice here and ask a borderline
camera fondler question.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that all four versions of the
Noct 1.0 perform the same, because from what I understand they all
share the same optical design (with the f1.2 model being different).
And if there are any differences, due to increased manufacturing
tolerances and newer coatings, I will never see them unless I bolt
the thing on a bloody tripod and start shooting sheets of newspaper.

Yes, no, maybe?

You may flame when ready, Gridley.

feli

On Monday, Aug 11, 2003, at 22:14 US/Pacific, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

> Feli
>
> Done in by the fickle finger of fate!
>
> There will always be another Noctilux around the next bend.
>
> Jerry
safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety. 				-Benjamin Franklin

feli2@earthlink.net