Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: New member
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 22:41:51 -0500

Like Nelson, I don't want to get into another digital vs. film discussion.
But, any Leica M camera can be a "digital camera". Many professional digital
photo labs can now scan your 24/36 exposure film at the time of processing
up to a 25mb file per neg. So you can have high quality digital files AND
negatives. 25mb's produce great 8x10 Leica prints.

It's not just the digital cameras getting better and better, the scanners
are too.

Chris