Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Lens to Canon EOS Adapter and Pellicle Mirror
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 23:06:08 -0400

Amilcar,
I will have to respectfully disagree about cleaning the pellicle.  I
have blown mine off many times and have had to resort to Clearsight and
a cotton bud after an enterprising student stuck a finger on the
pellicle.

I would keep contact to a minimum as it is CLA price to replace the
pellicle.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com