Subject: Re: [Leica] slightly late PAW...and thanks to Jack McLain
From: "Jim McIntyre" <mcintyre@ca.inter.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 22:55:23 -0400

Thanks!

For the "at the Symphony" image, I have to give some credit to Jack McLain
for some wise and helpful feedback. I just updated that image after some
rescanning and merging of two separate image scans. The tonal range on the
neg was far more than my meager film scanner could handle. So I scanned at
two different exposures, adjusted each to capture different parts of the
photo, and then layered them together in Corel Photopaint. The original
(http://members.rogers.com/jmcdesigns/jamesstreet/PAW/anna.jpg) did not give
enough detail in the orchestra stage.